Sunday, May 20, 2007

I just don't like her.

Michelle Obama waved away criticism of her husband's lack of experience. In the Democratic primaries, the freshman senator will face off against more experienced politicians, such as Sens. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., and Joe Biden, D-Del., and former Sen. John Edwards, D-N.C.

"He has great experience," she said. "He's been in the state legislature; he's been a community organizer. He's been a civil rights attorney. ... Need I go on?"

Ummm, yes please.
I want a commander-in-chief, an EXPERIENCED commander, to lead us during a time of war. Your husband fails on that count, so please, DO go on. He was a community organizer. BFD. I was a Girl Scout leader, that does not qualify me or him as POTUS.
"This [is a] rare opportunity where spirit, vision, hope, uniqueness, experience combine in this one individual at this point in time," she continued. "It's his time."
No, it is not. He is NOT entitled to this position.
"I'm going to have to make a range of changes in my life. I've reduced my work hours at work. I will probably have to take a leave at some point. I will probably not be able to maintain my commitments,"
Ya think?!?! Your husband is running for President and it might, JUST MIGHT, have an impact on your life? You want to be First Lady and you might have to make a change in your life?
"He's going to do what's right for ... the country. He's going to speak out. And he's going to, you know, implement his views as he sees fit. ... I see no conflict in that."
He's going to SPEAK OUT?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! No, you moron, a President LEADS, he represents the country, exactly WHO is he speaking out against? He is going to implement HIS views? And what about ours? That is not a conflict.

You are an idiot. 2008 cannot come soon enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is all we need is another political tree climber that is just looking for a higher soapbox to run his mouth. Qualified......NOT!!!


Whiteknuckles