Monday, June 11, 2007

Changing my vote. Chuck Norris for President

First and foremost, however, my greatest priorities will be to …

Personally smoke out bin Laden by myself and round-house kick him all the way back to America, where my United Fighting Arts Federation will handle the justice issues.

Make all Chuck Norris facts come true (well, not quite all of them – I'm a happily, married man!)

Looking over my campaign promises, I'm sure my liberal friends are even now rejoicing that I'm not really running for president. However, my hope is still out that Newt will jump into the race!
Good for Chuck!

1 comment:

Terry said...

TOTALLY hilarious article! I read some of the other articles by Chuck and was quite surprised what a good writer he is--and quite intelligent as well. Well done Chuck!
You can check out his other articles at http://worldnetdaily.com/news/archives.asp?AUTHOR_ID=274