Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Amadinnerjacket. Why was he allowed to travel?

Well, in my previous post, it seems that Iran might be a bit nervous. Good.

Over the last few days, I have been, like most people, completely disgusted that this country allowed Ammadinnerjacket even in country. I have wondered why the President would allow this to happen.

WHY?!?!?!?!

This feels like yet another slap in the face from Bush to the American people. Something akin to the immigration reform. He completely misunderstood and misjudged the American people. My personal belief is that the President sincerely wants to help decent people to succeed. I do not believe that he in any way has the Kennedy view of immigration, that he needs people to mow his lawn.

Now that some time has passed, and looking at some recent current events, and the fact that he is the PRESIDENT and might possibly have more information than I have, my opinion is different, although my emotional response to this event has not changed.

What changed?

Ammadinnerjacket and his rhetoric.

I am wondering that he came here to speak, made the same speeches, clearly defining his insanity. I noticed the lizards on LGF liveblogging the event, that they predicted what he would say before he said it. He is now recorded for all time his goofy crap. And if you can watch the recap, he looked genuinely surprised when people laughed when he said that there were no homosexuals in Iran.

I am sure that Bush understands that he was making threats, calling people to come to Islam or die, and all the rest. If WE knew what he was going to say, then Bush did. If WE knew his intent, then Bush did.

I am starting to suspect, that the President is two steps ahead. He knew the Israelis were going to take out the Syrian weapons cache or whatever it was. He knows that the Iranians are now VERY nervous and probably very pissed off that Ammadinnerjacket came over here and poked the bear.

World events are going to get very interesting.

We will win. That is the plan.

Ammadinnerjacket wants his 12th imam? Feh. Guess again.

One of the things I am learning in Catholic class is that God can make something good out of anything. He will for this horrible event that just happened too. What it is, I don't know, but it will.

No comments: