Thursday, October 26, 2006

OK, What is wrong with NY transit?

From Drudge:
Girls' room his, too

Men who live as women can now legally use women's rest rooms in New York's transit system under an unprecedented deal revealed yesterday.
....
"I would not like that," said Gloria David, a retiree from Connecticut. "I have nothing against gay men or drag queens, but they can use the men's room. I just don't want to go to the bathroom next to a man."

One rider feared predators might dress as women and lurk in the women's room. [emphasis mine]
I have no doubt of this. Dateline on (ugh MSNBC ugh guh) has a segment Catch a Predator. Why should I think that the transit bathrooms would be any safer than a predatory man coming into MY home thinking there is a 12 year old child (boy OR girl) there alone?
Safety, NY

No comments: