Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Babs, you are off your meds again

UPDATE: Hotair is in on the same issue. Cool.
OK, here goes.

The gavel lady
.
(After Boxer squabbles about the length of Inhofe's questions to Gore...)

Inhofe: Why don't we do this? At the end, you can have as much time as you want to answer all of the questions...

Boxer: No, that isn't the rule. You're not making the rules. You used to when you had this (holding up the gavel). You don't do this anymore. Elections have consequences. (Audience cheers)

Now, it's one thing for the audience to cheer.
From Newbusters:
But CNN anchor Don Lemon couldn't help chiming in, too
CNN anchor Don Lemon just couldn’t resist editorializing over liberal Senator Barbara Boxer’s slam against a conservative colleague, James Inhofe. During the 3pm EDT hour of the "CNN Newsroom" program, anchors Lemon and Brianna Keiler played a contentious exchange between Boxer and Inhofe in which the Democratic Senator chastised the Republican for interrupting former Vice President Al Gore’s global warming testimony.


The link:
The complete transcript: Boxer and Rice

I posted the following at Newsbusters:

SEN. BOXER: And you don't seem to be willing to, A, admit a mistake, or give any indication of what you're going to do to forcefully involve others. As a matter of fact, you've said more misstatements; that the territory of the terrorists has been shrinking when your own administration says it's now expanded to 60 countries. So I am deeply troubled.

MS. RICE: Senator, may I respond?

SEN. LUGAR: Yes, let me just say that I appreciate the importance of Senator Boxer's statement. That's why we allowed the statement to continue for several more minutes of time.

SEN. BOXER: I'm sorry, I lost track of time.

And then
SEN. BOXER: Well, if you can't admit to this mistake, I hope that you'll --

MS. RICE: Senator, we can have this discussion in any way that you would like. But I really hope that you will refrain from impugning my integrity. Thank you very much.
She is a creep. Doesn't she realize we catch this stuff? What a HYPOCRITE, big mouthed, grrrrr DEM!

I feel better now.

No comments: